You can pay for your order using one of the following methods:
• Secure Online Credit Card payment
• Offline Credit Card payment by Phone or Fax
• Direct Deposit
• Cheque or Money Order
• Storm in a D-Cup Gift Voucher
Secure Online Payment
Secure Online Credit Card payment is the quickest and easiest way of shopping at Storm in a D-Cup. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Please rest assured that our online payment methods are 100% secure. We do NOT store any of your credit card details on our web server. Our online payment methods are transmitted over a secure session via 128 bit encryption, the highest level available, using our own GeoTrust SSL certificate. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the industry standard for conducting secure transactions over the Internet.
These measures add extra levels of security for our customers so you can be assured that only internationally recognised companies with the highest levels of security will transmit your credit card details.
As an added level of security we ask you for your CVV2/CVC2 number when purchasing online. This number is printed on the back of the credit card and ensures that the person using the credit card has the actual card in their possession, which helps minimise credit card fraud.
Offline Payment by Phone or Fax
If you would rather pay offline just process your order through our normal checkout system, and select an offline payment method from our payment options listed. All offline payments are best completed through our checkout process as this creates an order and ensures that stock is held for you until payment is confirmed. Once the order has been processed you will receive an email that contains an Order Number.
To pay by Phone, call Customer Services on 0405 185 485, making sure you have your Order Number and credit card details to hand.
To pay by Fax, download our order form (add your Order Number instead of listing the items you wanted), complete the credit card information, then fax through to Customer Services on (+61) 02 9386 5883.
You can send payment for your order direct to our bank account using the following details:
Bank: St George Bank
Account Name: Storm in a D-Cup
Account Number: 127 630 940
Please make sure you quote your Order Number as a reference when you make your direct deposit. Let us know when your transaction has been completed (send your name and Order Number too) as this will help us to process your order quickly.
Please make cheques and money orders payable to Storm in a D-Cup. Then send your payment to:
Storm in a D-CupPlease enclose a note with your Name, Address, Phone Number and Order Number. If you didn't check out online, please download our order form and send it with your payment. Please note that payment must be in Australian Dollars, your order cannot not be processed in any other currency and your payment will be returned.
PO Box 1848
If you have a Gift Voucher just select enter the voucher code when you check out. You can use a Gift Voucher as full or part payment for orders. If you have any remaining credit left on your gift voucher, you will be able to see your balance of online credit in your account.
Please Note the Following:
• If you make an offline payment, your order will not be processed until payment has been received and cleared. Direct Deposit can take 2–3 working days and Cheques or Money Orders can tak 3–5 working days to clear.
• If payment has not been received within 7 days your order will be cancelled. If for any reason your payment cannot reach us within 7 days and you wish to complete the order, please contact us immediately.
• We do not accept cash payments and accept no responsibility for cash payments sent to us.
• All payments must be made in Australian Dollars. All credit card payments will be converted to Australian Dollars by the bank. All other payment methods should be sent in AUD$ for the amount shown on the order invoice.
• All our prices are shown in AUD$ and include GST. For orders placed outside of Australia the GST will be deducted from the product price at checkout.
• To check our prices in your local currency check with your bank to get an accurate conversion or use an online currency exchange, such as XE.com